The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Australia's PM vows to 'empathise' more if re-elected

Click HERE

Can the point be made that during an emergency where the govt is required to act first, consulting the public's opinions can be deemed too time-consuming an option? 

he had been a "bulldozer" to get things done during the Covid-19 pandemic.....I know there are things that are going to have to change with the way I do things because we are moving into a different time

The Australian leader said he would seek to "explain my motives and my concerns and empathise a lot more - but I tell you what, at the end of the day what matters is I get the job done."

Morrison said he had to make unpopular decisions and act quickly during the pandemic, adding: "I am looking forward to changing the gears of our government."

Qn: Should a government always listen to its people?