The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Teen activist warns world leaders: We won't let you get away with this

Click HERE
If can't access above link, click HERE

Dont know about u..but i find this whole thing about the teen scolding and lecturing the adults at the summit quite 'funny' (plz dun flame hor...)

We're back to Greta Thunberg, the teen climate activist who skipped sch to lobby for climate change, sparking off a global movement about youths worldwide...btw, in previous posts, I think I have mistakenly wrote that she's a Swiss (from Switzerland), but actually, she's Swedish (from Sweden) -- not same same but different!

She has a few choice quotes for ur BANGs in essays; here r a few, in order of my preference:

=How dare you! [she repeated this a few times!]
=We will not let you get away with this. 
=if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you.
=You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words
=The eyes of all future generations are upon you.