The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Monday, July 16, 2007

Year 5 Lit Conferencing Schedule Sign-up

I've placed the conferencing schedule outside on my door for you to sign up.
1) Ensure you know what time is the appt and be punctual! If you are absent or can’t make it in the last minute, get someone to inform me in advance!
2) A copy of your draft must reach me at least two days before the scheduled appt.
3) Come for the appt with:
a) a copy of your draft (other than the one you gave me earlier)
b) the pre-conferencing checklist issued earlier (properly filled up)
c) any specific comments or questions you have
4) Realise that I can only see you ONCE regarding your draft. So make sure you have gone through a few revisions of your drafts before your appt to see me. Prior to seeing me, go consult Mr Toyne or any teachers on your drafts first.
Deadline for final draft submission: 14 Sep 2007 (Fri)
GCM