The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yr 3/5/6 Lit&GP ACH/EFF grading

Hi pple,
very soon you'll be getting your Ach&Eff grade....If you're not sure why you got the grade you have, feel free to come and see me for details. Where Eff grade is concerned, you may want to ask yourself these first:

Section A:
Did I do my work?
Did I submit my work punctually?
Did I bother to submit my work even though deadline is long over?
Did I bother to do research for my presentation?
Did I come for lesson and return from break punctually?
Did I respond actively in class during lessons?
Did I bring my book for lesson?
Did I do proper filing?
Section B:
Did I plagiarise?
Did I nap deliciously in class?
Did I engage in incessant non-purposeful chatter during lessons?
Did I deliberately skip lessons?
Did I do work of other subjects during lessons?

If the answers to the above questions under Section A and B are an unequivocal NO and YES respectively, then go to the toilet and look in the mirror -- the person to blame is there.....

GCM