The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Monday, August 17, 2015

ISIS' sexual offensive

Click HERE

an interesting --albeit a tad disturbing -- read on how rape is carried out in the name of God by the terrorists!!! Yup, u heard me right....they will prostrate themselves and pray both before, and after, the act, and assert the preposterous claim that raping is 'halal' (and you think 'halal' applies only to food!)
Excerpt from link above:
"He told me that according to Islam, he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,"

Its leadership has repeatedly emphasised a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to celebrate each sexual assault as virtuous.
"Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray," said F, a 15-year-old girl who was captured on Mount Sinjar one year ago and sold to an Iraqi fighter in his 20s.
She wanted to be identified only by her first initial because of the shame associated with rape.
"He kept telling me this is ibadah," she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.
"He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, 'What you're doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.'
"And he said, 'No, it's allowed. It's halal