The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Compilation of 2014 JC Prelim Essay Qns

Use the link HERE to practise:
1) choosing question
2) analysing qn
3) speed brainstorming
4) content re-call
5) essay structuring
6) crafting intro and conclusion
7) rebuttals
8) PEEL
9) timed essay-writing (90min)

Get back to me on those qns that you have problems with. Those who have problems accessing the link can juz drop me an email and I'll send you the soft copy....
There are still some JC's qns not captured in the list. If you have access to them, do pass me a copy or email me at aegeansea09@gmail.com so that everyone can benefit. Thanks to those who have contributed to this list.....

HAPPY REVISING!!!

COUNTDOWN: T MINUS 19 DAYS!!!